Dear user, this information notice on the processing of personal data (hereinafter also called “Information Notice”) is issued pursuant to article 13 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation – hereinafter also called “GDPR”). The Information Notice describes in detail how and why your personal data will be processed during the surfing on the web site (hereinafter also called “Web site”) and the employment of the functions and services made available inside it.
The Data Controller is Riso Scotti S.p.A. (hereinafter also called “Data Controller”), in the person of its Legal Representative, at the administrative seat of the company. In case of questions, requests or clarifications concerning this Information Notice – or in general concerning the processing of your personal data – you can contact the Data Controller sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , or a delivery letter to the following address: Riso Scotti SPA, via Angelo Scotti 2, 27100 Pavia (PV), or calling the number +39 03825081.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
While you surf the web site and use the relevant functions/services, the Data Controller processes the following categories of personal data:
- Information and data concerning the surfing of the web site (by way of a non-limiting example, information on the pages and sections of the web site you have visited, your activities on the web site, the time you spent on each page and session of the web site, etc.);
- Information and data concerning the devices you used to surf the web site and to use its functions and services (by way of a non-limiting example, IP address, used browser, type of device used, data concerning your geographical position (only provided that you have given your consent to such processing), information coming from cookies or similar devices released by the pages of the web site);
- In case you wish to register – or are already registered – to the Customer Area of the web site (hereinafter also called “Costumer Area”), the personal data required to create the account, more than the other data that can be introduced in such area (name, surname, invoicing and shipment address, VAT number if present) and information concerning the activities carried out by you in the web site after having logged in (for example, employment of the services available only to the registered users), or in the Customer Area;
- In case you wish to conclude a commercial transaction on the e-commerce site called “e-shop”, personal data and information concerning the transaction (by way of a non-limiting example, identification data, contact details, delivery address for possible shipments, payment details, invoicing data in case such option is selected);
- Your e-mail address specified at the end of the commercial transaction on the web site to send communications (“newsletters”) concerning news, promotions and offers on products or services subject of transaction, or similar products and services;
- In case you should decide to contact the Data Controller by filling in the special form in the section “Contact Us” of the web site (or by sending communications to the Data Controller’s contacts present in the web site), the personal data and information required to send the request and to manage your communication (name, surname, e-mail address, more than the content of the information or requests you sent);
- In case you wish to receive commercial communications from the Data Controller (for example, newsletters), after having provided the express consents, your contact details (by way of a non-limiting example, e-mail address);
- In case you should agree to surveys, market searches and more generally to statistic surveys proposed by the Data Controller of by third parties, after having provided your express consent, your contact details (by way of a non-limiting example, the e-mail address) and the information/preferences emerged within the investigations conducted;
- In case you should take part to communicational initiatives or prize contests promoted by the Data Controller through the web site, the identification data (by way of a non-limiting example, name and surname), contact details (by way of a non-limiting example, e-mail address, telephone number) and delivery address (by way of a non-limiting example, physical address) needed to allow your participation and the possible management of the win stage / winning selection;
- In you make use of the interaction possibilities between the contents of the web site and your profiles on the social networks (for example, the keys “like”, “tweet”), also the data and information concerning such profiles will be processed.
The personal data specified in the categories a) and b) are collected automatically by the Data Controller while you surf the web site. The personal data belonging to all other categories are directly and voluntarily provided by you.
PERSONAL DATA PROVISION
The provision of personal data is optional, but in some cases it’s compulsory (that is, for the data whose fields are marked with a star or specified in another way as being compulsory) in order Riso Scotti SpA to meet the user’s requirements within the functionalities of the web site. The non-provision, the partial or wrong provision of the personal data marked with a star, being necessary for the execution of the performance required, prevents such executing; while the non-provision, partial or wrong provision of optional personal data has no consequences.
LEGAL FRAMEWORK AND PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING
The data are processed only for the purposes for which they have been collected, as described below:
- To allow the surfing of the web site, to access its pages and sections, to employ its function and services (inclusive of interactions with social network profiles), pursuant to article 6(i)(b) of the GDPR.
- To allow your registration to the Costumer Area and the employment of the services offered to the registered users, pursuant to article 6(i)(b) of the GDPR.
- To allow the execution of commercial transactions in the suitable areas of the web site, and therefore to manage all stages of the transaction (accepting the payment, possible shipment of products or provision of services), pursuant to article 6(i)(b) of the GDPR.
- In case transactions are carried out on the web site, to allow the Data Controller to regularly manage the book-keeping entries and to meet the relevant accounting, tax and administrative obligations (by way of a non-limiting example, pursuant to article 2200 of the civil code). Processing needed to meet the legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject, pursuant to article 6(i)(b) of the GDPR.
- To answer your contact or information requests through interaction with the section “Contact Us” of the web site (or by sending communications to the Data Controller’s contact details present in the web site), pursuant to article 6(i)(b) of the GDPR.
- To receive commercial communications by the Data Controller.
- To allow you to take part in surveys, market researches and more generally to statistical surveys proposed by the Data Controller or by third parties. The processing can be carried out only upon previous consent by the Data Subject, pursuant to article 6(i)(b) of the GDPR.
- To allow the Data Controller to answer requests by administrative, jurisdictional or public security authorities (by way of a non-limiting example, pursuant to article 210 of the civil code and 248 of the criminal code). This processing is needed in order to comply with the legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject pursuant to article 6(i)(b) of the GDPR.
- To allow the Data Controller to ascertain, exercise or defend its right in both judicial and extra-judicial fora, or within formal notices or disputes (introduced by you, by the Data Controller, by third parties or by judicial or administrative authorities). The processing is needed to pursue the Data Controller’s legitimate interest, pursuant to article 6(i)(b) of the GDPR.
- To value your surfing experience on the web site, to update and improve it according to the information emerged, to provide you with a better surfing experience. The processing is needed to pursue the Data Controller’s legitimate interest, pursuant to article 6(i)(b) of the GDPR.
- To allow the Data Controller or third parties appointed by it to verify the correct surfing of the web site by the users and/or the correctness of the transactions carried out, to allow the Data Controller to protect itself from frauds and malicious or culpable conducts by the users of the web site. The processing is needed to pursue the Data Controller’s legitimate interest, pursuant to article 6(i)(b) of the GDPR.
- Once the transaction on the web site is concluded, to send you communications and commercial information about news, promotions and offers concerning the products or services subject of the transaction, or to similar products and services, allowing the Data Controller to keep you informed and updated on the news concerning its products and services. The processing is needed to pursue the Data Controller’s legitimate interest, pursuant to article 6(i)(b) of the GDPR.
EMPLOYMENT OF COOKIES
Cookies are text lines acting as information markers sent by a server (in this case, the one of this web site) to a user’s device (generally, the Internet browser) when the user accesses a special page of a web site; cookies are automatically stored by the user’s browser and transmitted again to the server that generated them, whenever the user access the same page. In this way, for example, cookies allow and/or facilitate the access to some Internet pages in order to improve the user’s surfing, or allow the storing of the visited pages and of other specific information, such as, for example, the most frequently consulted pages, connection errors, etc. Therefore, for an easier and complete use of this web site, you should configure your browser so that it accepts such cookies. Often, the browsers are set to automatically accept the cookies. However, you can modify the pre-setting and disable or cancel the cookies (from time to time or once and for all), but in this way some areas of the web site cannot be enjoyed in an excellent way. You can also check the methods and types of cookies stored in your browser, modifying the settings on cookies on your browser.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY OUR WEB SITE AND THEIR MANAGEMENT
- Technical cookies;
- Strictly necessary cookies: they are needed to surf a web site and to use its functions, such as for example, to allow a correct display or the access to the Customer Area. Therefore, disabling these cookies, you cannot carry out such activities;
- Performance cookies: they gather information on the effectiveness of the answers of a web site to the users’ requests in an anonymous form, only in order to improve the functions of the web site; for example, which pages have been visited more often by the users, and whether errors or slow-down in the supply of the web pages occurred;
- Functionality cookies: they allow the web site to remember the choices made by the user and to propose them again at the following accesses in order to provide better and personalized services: for example, they can be used to propose contents similar to the ones already required by the user before;
- Targeting cookies: they are profiling cookies used to offer users advertisement which is potentially connected with their interests, detected during the surfing. The user can accept these cookies or not, by expressing his/her consent (opt in) before their provision, surfing after the display and closure of the notice on the employment of cookies.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
In order to comply with the purposes of above, your personal data will be processed even by third subjects, other than the Data Controller. Such subjects will process your personal data both on behalf of the Data Controller (therefore, as Data Processors) and as autonomous Data Controllers, upon specific communications by the Data Controller. In the specific instance, your personal data will be processed by the following categories of recipients:
- Providers of the services needed for the correct operation of the web site and of its functions/services (by way of a non-limiting example, ICT service providers, hosting service providers, platforms and information applications providers);
- Providers of the services needed to carry out transactions on the web site, and for all connected and consequent fulfilments (by way of a non-limiting example, the suppliers of the payment services and bank operators, shipping agents/couriers for the delivery of the products sold);
- Jurisdictional, administrative and/or public security authorities, pursuant to the legal provisions, for the assessment and pursuit of crimes, the prevention and safeguard of risks or threats on security and public order, as well as any other reason connected with the protection of the people’s rights and freedoms;
- Providers of communication and marketing services (by way of a non-limiting example, communication agencies);
- Subjects carrying out market researches and statistical surveys.
The dissemination and transfer of data outside the EU is excluded.
The personal data processed will be stored for the time strictly needed to achieve the purposes in compliance with the principles of minimization and limitation of the storing pursuant to article 5.1.e) of the GDPR. Further information on the storing period and on the criteria used to determine such period can be required by writing to the Data Controller at the following address: email@example.com. At the end of the above-mentioned storing period, your personal data will be cancelled, or made unintelligible by the Data Controller.
THE USER’S RIGHTS ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You can ask the Data Controller to access your personal data, pursuant to article 15 of the GDPR. Through the exercise of the right of access, you can ask information on:
- The origin of personal data;
- The purposes and methods of processing;
- The logic applied in case the processing is carried out with the aid of electronic/information devices;
- The identification data of the Data Controller, Data Processors and appointed representative;
- The subjects and categories of subjects to which the data can be communicated or who could learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, as managers or appointed persons.
You have the following rights:
- The right to withdraw your consent, pursuant to article 7(3) of the GDPR, without the lawfulness of the processing operations carried out before the withdrawal is affected;
- The right to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of wrong personal data, or the integration of incomplete personal data, pursuant to article 16 of the GDPR;
- The right to obtain by the Data Controller the cancellation of personal data, pursuant to article 17 of the GDPR. The exercise of this right could not be ensured by the Data Controller (or the Data Controller could acknowledge the requests only partially), in case the processing of personal data subject of the cancellation request is required in order to meet legal obligations or to assess, exercise or defend a right before the court;
- The right to obtain by the Data Controller the limitation of the processing, pursuant to article 18 of the GDPR;
- The right to obtain by the Data Controller the portability of the personal data processed after having obtained a consent or depending on a contract, pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) and b) of the GDPR; in case of exercise of such right, the Data Controller will provide you with all you data, acquired upon your consent or to meet a contractual obligations, in a structured and interoperable format; where technically possible, such personal data can be transferred, with the same methods also to third parties selected by you and specified in a special request;
- The right to oppose the processing of your personal data pursuant to article 21 of the GDPR, unless the Data Controller demonstrates, after having received such request, the existence of legitimate binding reasons to process the data, prevailing on your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the assessment, exercise or defence or a right before the court.
INFORMATION NOTICE MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATINGS
The Data Controller reserves the right to modify, integrate or update periodically this Information Notice pursuant to the applicable regulation or to the provisions adopted by the Data Protection Authority. Such modifications or integrations will be communicated to the Data Subject through a link to the page of the Data Protection Policy present in the web site and/or directly by e-mail. We kindly ask you to have a regular look at the Data Protection Policy, in order to verify the updated Information notice and decide whether to continue or not to use the offered services.
CESSION OF RIGHTS ON CONTRIBUTIONS AND CONSENT TO USE THE IMAGES
By registering to the web site, the user declares that:
- All rights on the contributions published on the web site at the participation to the initiative belong to the user, who is the only responsible of any damage or action that Riso Scotti SPA could possibly undergo due to the publication of the contributions;
- The contributions published by the user don’t include material that could hinder their publishing (for example obscene, racist, defamatory, blasphemous, paedo-pornographic material) and are original, that it they don’t infringe intellectual property and industrial rights of third parties, nor any copyright, trademark, distinguishing mark, patent, etc.
- He/she authorizes Riso Scotti SPA to carry out a possible admissibility control on the contributions, with the purpose of excluding the ones that contain material that could be considered detrimental to the decorum or personal dignity or that are offensive, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive or inciting to hate, violence or dangerous behaviours or behaviours trying or inciting to infringe the current regulations or legal provisions;
- He/she transfers to Riso Scotti SPA, for free and definitively, any right of publishing and using the contributions for commercial purposes concerning Riso Scotti SPA’s products, on the Internet web sites belonging to Riso Scotti and/or to third parties, as well as on its commercial products or on any other device (even if modified and/or altered and/or in the figurative shape chosen by Riso Scotti SPA), without time and space limits and without any opposition, for the reproduction, publishing and dissemination and for the communication or execution through any means considered suitable or necessary, such as by way of a non-limiting example, TV, press, posting, cinema, books, Internet and any other form or means of transmission, or execution, either existing or invented in the future.
- He/she provides his/her consent to Riso Scotti SPA for the employment of his/her possibly conferred image (in any context of the previous point c) and for the whole length of the web site, pursuant to article 96 of the copyright law.